Saturday, June 12, 2010

Townsend trip! Day 1!

Taking off for Townsend, TN! I met the Freemans at the bank and hopped in the car early Friday morning. Jeff and Bennett came after work... Adam is ready to go!
Emily and Caleb fill the back seat along with Adam. Thankfully, I got a front seat to myself!
After a stop for lunch and a 2 1/2 hour drive, we arrived at a beautiful mountain house right on the golf course. Beautiful views, fun porches and decks, and plenty of room! Here Caleb enjoys one of rocking chairs on the screened porch. We watched storms from here too - unless the wind picked up too much and rained in!
A view from the back deck.
I got to keep Adam and Caleb while Emily and Eric went out to dinner to celebrate their fifth anniversary! I first let Caleb play in the bath tub while Adam sat in his bouncy.
Caleb loved to play drums on the various dishes and cups with a wooden spoon. Kept him occupied!
Later, when Adam was getting fidgety and Caleb was clean, I got Caleb dressed, then had a special treat in reserve! "Cloudy with a Chance of Meatballs" played on the DVD!
Meanwhile, I kept Adam entertained until he snoozed off. Mommy and Daddy had a nice meal and I had fun with two wee boys!

No comments: