Wednesday, September 29, 2010

Tuesday's time!

Tuesday dawned clear and sunny! We started out with a trip to the beach. Caleb loves to take his dump truck complete with shovels and cups. Here he has on both his clogs and his daddy's clogs!
Jeff, Bennett and I went up to Edisto State Park to walk - looking for shark teeth! We walked about an hour to the inlet, unfortunately while the tide was coming in. (I didn't read the tide table right- wrong week!) A trio of sandpipers lead the way!We had been able to walk across sand bars a couple of years ago while shelling. Enjoyed watching larger waves as compared to the Sound side. Bennett's enjoying the surf - but thinking about Stephanye I'm sure!
a view across the inlet
A photo of the sunset from the balcony. I just about missed it - looking for my camera!
Sparkler time!

No comments: